Thursday, December 27, 2007

See I'm Getting Better!

See I'm getting better at this post thing. It hasn't been a year between my last post so I guess I'm doing good. :D
So I finished my first semester at the Master's College and I guess I did pretty well. Next semester I am taking 18 units and I will be working 20 hours a week. It is going to be a tough semester but I loved all my classes last semester so I think I will enjoy my classes this coming semester. That's in a month but right now I will just enjoy my break and catch up on my sleep. I also hope to go and visit my grandpa in Arizona in the next couple of weeks. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will enjoy a happy new year.

1 comment:

juanitagf said...

Definately better! Good job on finishing your first semester and best wishes fot the next.